Ratings for Dr. Alisa A. Furman

The office is poorly managed. Staff is hateful, unprofessional, rude, condescending. Over an hour wait to see the doctor to find out that she will need to reschedule. Come back for rescheduled appointment for it to only be rescheduled again!!!! Would NEVER recommend this doctor or anyone that is associated with this office. Its a shame that you cannot give a negative number!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Our family LOVES Dr. Furman. This is our second time having her as our OB/GYN and wished she had also delivered our oldest child. She genuinely cares about the well being of her patients and takes the time to answer all of your questions. She used to be located at King's Daughter, which I admit was sometimes stressful as the waits were longer & appts. overbooked. She has since relocated and has her offices in Belton, delivering at Scott and White. If it weren't for how comfortable she made me feel during my pregnancy I would have opted for a birth center or home delivery this time. Dr. Furman has never gone against my wishes and has always done whatever it took to assure I had the kind of delivery and birth experience I wanted for myself and my children. I would not feel comfortable with anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Furman is the best! I used her services during 4 of my pregnancies and would not use anyone else. Sometimes there is a long wait because she has to rush over to the hospital for a delivery but I love that she cares so much about her patients. She is clearly very knowledgeable and intelligent and I recommend her to all of my family members and friends that are pregnant.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Appointment was postponed then rescheduled and postponed yet again. Staff was rude, unprofessional. Not helpful could not answer questions. I have never seen a worst office then this one. I have no idea how they are still running. The wait times are in excess of over an hour. Then you are lucky if she is in the room for more than five minutes.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Great dr. Long waits. I would love to use Dr. Furman again but cannot deal with the long waiting room waits. She has a very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Alisa A. Furman's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare