Ratings for Dr. David C. ROSENTHAL

I saw Dr. Rosenthal for foot pain and he made me a set of custom orthotics that worked wonders. I can now walk much more comfortably and for longer distances than before.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Rosenthal did a bunionectomy on me, which resulted in an enormous amount of scar tissue. The scar tissue caused extreme pain. He did not seem to know what was causing the problem. I ended up at Jefferson hospital in Philadelphia for several visits for cortisone injections to break up the scar tissue, which took care of most of the problem, but I still wish I had never had the bunionectomy done. It feels like a bone is sticking out of my foot heading straight into the floor when I walk, unless I have a foam pad in my shoe. The Jefferson doctor did say that he had never seen so much scar tissue, so maybe this is just my body that is the problem, and not the doctor, but I wonder if the way in which the surgery was done might have resulted in the excessive scar tissue.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010