Ratings for Dr. Inessa Slavin

I had a dental emergency on a weekend. Dr. Slavin was luckily open and so me right away. So lucky to meet her: she took me out of pain, and I didn’t feel a thing! Thank you Dr. Slavin for your help!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I bring my kids to Dr. Slavin and they love her! I referred all my relatives and friends and everyone is very happy with the office and the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Slavin is the best dentist to go. She is very knowledgeable and very caring to her patients she is very quick to solve a dental emergency and she follows up on you. she makes you feel like part of a family

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Great dentist and staff. I had an emergency and they were able to fit me in the schedule. Dr. Slavin did my root canal and I didn't feel a thing. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Went to see Dr, Slavin for a crown replacement . She told me I needed clearance from a periodontist who she recommended. I went for the clearance and made a followup with Dr Slavin. When I walked in for my followup, which was confirmed by her office 2 days prior, I was informed that she never received the clearance from the periodontist. I asked why they did not tell me that they didn't have what they needed to proceed and was informed that they had tried TWICE to contact him and couldn't get through. I saw him 2 WEEKS PRIOR to my followup. I took off work early to see Dr. Slavin only to be told that they didn't have what they needed to proceed. I DID EXACTLY WHAT SHE TOLD ME TO DO and was told she couldn't proceed because the tooth next to the tooth in question needed work. All news to me. This office gave me the runaround and became highly defensive when I called them out on their utter inefficiency . Hands down the most unprofessionally run dental office I ever had the displeasure to encounter.

Submitted February 14, 2018

We love this doctor! She is knowledgeable and very caring! We now take our kids to her too!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011