Ratings for Dr. Purnell Alexis Kirkland

Forget what ever time your appointment is...this doctor doesn't start seeing patients till 11:30 and if your appointment is at 9:00 you will sit 2-4 hours to see this doctor for 5 minutes and gets to bill your insurance company for an office visit, I suppose he has about 50 patients a day 5 minutes apart. He has no bedside manner, very unconcern about your condition and will not listen to you if you do have side effects to any medications he prescribes. Very poor staff , no apology for the long wait and lastly don't expect any compassion or concern about your pain, he could care less about what any previous doctor's treatment, in my case, I lost my health insurance, lost my wonderful doctor, and med-cal got this referral, good thing I can change doctors.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

My sister is a new pt, he didn't make her fell comfortable, instead he try and make feel not smart enough. I wk in a ER, and been in the medical field for 20yrs. Dr Kirkland if a pt come to u to try and find out what is the cause off their illness, u should me more nice to people and educate. If all of us was MD u wouldn't have a job. I could see where the receptionist got her attitude from, the person who she wk for.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The dr. was extremely rude as was all of the office staff. The Dr. refused to send another Dr. my medical records when I requested which is against the law because under the Federal Law of HIPPA all patients have rights to their records. Because I am poor and have Medi-Cal I think the Dr. thought I was stupid and treated me as less of a person. I am sure he thought I am not aware of the law, but I am! We all have a right no matter what color we are or how much money we have!! Don't ever go to this person or recommend him. I think he was hiding my records because he is participating in Medi-cal fraud! Probably billing under days I never came! Beware of this person!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Purnell Alexis Kirkland's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Inglewood, CA