Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Markushewski

My issue is with doctor Edward markushenski . Did not read my charts before trying to diss miss my pain .made clear my appendix looked fine and when I told him had it removed 15 years ago he tried to shrug off and told well they don't grow back. Even called specialist and left message that I never mentioned back pain till was being discharged with no pain med. which was completely untrue. When signed in i listed back as chief complant as well as nine separate times during blood pressure checks before made it to him.Just one of many reasons I am confident in saying he never read chart. He is the most arrogant medical doctor I have ever met. And once I told him not leaving till found out why my back had such extreme pressure for month he ordered MRI any found a herniated ruptured slipped disk. When he came to inform what was found , he was physically upset and never apologized for telling me nothing was wrong when actually pain fit completely with results, rolled eyes and left.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013