Ratings for Dr. Louis J. Mariorenzi

Worst experience at a doctor's office. Nine months of pain; many medical professionals agreeing on a diagnosis, but he said I had sore muscles and to take ibuprofen and 3 hot showers a day. What a joke. The "exam" took, like, 3 minutes. Even the two assistants in the room with him (he can't be trusted to examine a patient alone?? Red flags!!!) looked absolutely mortified.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I don't understand how this man is still practicing medicine. He gets paid by insurance companies to ignore your test results and injuries in order to get you off workers compensation. I got hurt at work MRI came back positive for bulging disc resting on nerve a d he totally ignored it lied about the ridiculous tests he didn't even perform on me and said there is nothing wrong with me. I hope the courts catch up with him. Its illegal what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

The Most corrupt doctor I have ever saw. He belongs in Cranston. But not at a Drs. office. The Aci is more suited for such a scam artist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

My mother went to see this arrogant ba$tard. She was in considerable pain. He told her to stop whimpering, or he would put her in a nursing home. There are lots of hood docs; don't waste your time with this self-absorbed jerk.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I was 51 yrs old and have Osteonecrosis of the knees (disinagrating bone)went to Dr Louis Mariorenzi (son). I was told he was the best , so I had him do my KNEE REPLACEMENT ( was in way too pain).. BEST at being ARROGANT !!! Why does He leave the door of the room wide open so everyone can hear your visit (very strange).. His 1st words to me were. YOU CAN'T GET DISBILITY FOR THIS... (I NEVER EVER MENTIONED DISABILITY TO HIM) HE YELLED AT ME with visitors there IN HOSPITAL BED 4 HRS AFTER ... went to my 30 day post check up ... have NOT BEEN BACK SINCE... I call HIM HYDE!!! STAY AWAY ... HE HAS NO MANORS ! HE IS MEAN ! HE THINKS HE IS GOD !!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I saw Dr. Louis Mariorenzi for the first time today for chronic back pain and limb numbness. Having had breast cancer, I have seen and been to many doctors in my life. He had to be the RUDEST most dismissive arrogant healthcare professional I have ever seen. I just wanted to understand what are some possible causes for leg numbness and he refused to even engage in a conversation. He said he doesn't speculate and that's the way he works and walked out as I was speaking to him. HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE non existant bedside manner. Don't waste your time, money, or risk your health.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He is on the Insurance company payroll to rule against social security and workers comp claims, even if both your arms and legs were lobbed off he would say you were able to go back to work, he gets paid to end your benefits..Old, uses archaic methods of assessment , ignores test results, is rude, unprofessional unbeleivable and the judicial system is finally noting that he can't be trusted. Avoid this one calling him a quake would be an insult to quakes.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have nothing good to say about Dr. Mariorenzi whatsoever. Arrogant, rude, narrow-minded and foolish. His bedside manner is atrocious. He should have retired 20 years ago. He defines what is wrong with the medical industry.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I have had Dr. Louis J. Mariorenzi (the son) do total hip replacements of both my hips, 8 years ago. They were done 3 months apart. I consulted with 4 other Docs. before choosing Dr. Mariorenzi and I have to say after talking to all of them and inquiring/researching into the skills and techniques of total hip replacment, I felt totally confident that Dr. Mariorenzi was the best surgeon for the job. While it is true, he is lacking in bedside manner (speaks mostly very factually), I feel he is the type of surgeon who will be very meticulous and precise in his surgeries. I'm very happy that I had him to do my surgery. When someone is going to operate on you; you want the best and that is what you will get with him. If you want to see someone for pain and sympathy go to a primary care doc. or rheumatologist. I do find some of the staff leave something to be desired. Also, wish he was affiliated with RI Hosp. and Miriam, instead of Fatima and Roger Williams. Happy with outcome. Adore him

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Absolutely no bedside manners. No regard or help for your pain. Basically father and son (the Louis') tell you to suck it up or go elsewhere for pain. I was told before surgery its an engagement and after surgery its marriage.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Louis J. Mariorenzi's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Cranston, RI