Ratings for Perry A. Staltaro

Very professional and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

doctor parry is nice had to wait few weeks to see him but office is clean and people were nice here, cant wait to get my report now

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

The tests took a lot more time then I was expected but the report was very good and explained everything I was dealing with. I was happy that he took the time to explain everything to me before every step. The insurance first said testing was covered but then later said it was not so I had difficulty getting insurance to cover and his staff worked to get the appeal to cover all the testing.

Submitted March 12, 2018

Very unprofessional place. I scheduled an appointment there a few weeks ago. They called me to cancel. That's understandable, but when the time came for the next appointment, they tried to get me to reschedule. I told them I was only available on that day and they said that was fine. I went in about a half hour earlier. They told me that they might be able to squeeze me in earlier. I sat in the waiting room until my appointment time came up, but still no word. I shrugged it off and waited. I waited for around 20 more minutes and then I finally got called in. I had my appointment and all that, but then I scheduled an appointment for the next week at 12:30. Fast forward to today and I had to cancel do to weather. They told me that they scheduled me in for 11:30 and that if I canceled on them again, they'd not see me again.... They told me the wrong hour and wrote it wrong on the card and then told me they wouldn't have me if I canceled on them, but they canceled on me first and then made me wait. If I hadn't called to cancel, I would have missed the appointment because the woman at the desk gave me the wrong time on the card. This place is very unprofessional. The Dr. himself wasn't good. I met with him once after he was late to the appointment he made me reschedule for. He also seemed far more focused on payments than anything. Most things he said trailed back to insurance. Not a good doctor. Does not care. Late to his own appointments and tries to reschedule them often. I had a total of 3 appointments. 1 he canceled and rescheduled. 1 he tried to reschedule. Then 1 I had to reschedule due to weather issues and then they have the gall to threaten me with dropping me If I canceled again. The staff was of no help. They wrote a time on a card for 3/8 at 12:30, but after getting on the phone with them today they told me it was 11:30. When I told her that I was told it was 12:30 and so did the card, she seemed puzzled and then said I was probably right. She didn't even seem to know what she was doing. Very unprofessional place.

Submitted March 8, 2018

could not get helpf rom the schools without this report was very good and well written

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Horrible experience!!! Was more concerned about money, has no compassion. His evaluation results were there is no help for my daughter. She will be in and out of prison when she turns 18, she is now 15. He said it is what it is there's nothing I can do to help her as I cried asking what steps can I take to help her, he just about pushed me out the door to end the session. We had a meeting at the juvinile court with the social worker, probation officer and her supervisor and her public defender and we called him on speaker to have his input as to how we can help her he said he didn't have time for this and hung up on us

Submitted April 21, 2017

doctors very good, always on time and took our insurance

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

My son's anxiety has improved immensely since Dr. Perry started working with him. He is very patient and gave us lots of help and things to take home. I'm happy with the help we received. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 28, 2016

Does not work with insurance to get the testing covered. My carrier advised they needed more information from the office but Dr. Staltaro told me they would not call back. I had to pay out of pocket. I called and my carrier said it was covered but I am not the one they have to hear from. Thanks doc.

Submitted May 24, 2016

ontime and cares about kids - helped my boy thru hard time

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015