Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Zlotnick

For a generation or more he's been extraordinary. When our son suffered a detached retina from a hit on the side of the head from a soccer ball, Dr. Zlotnick opened his office on a Sunday morning, and within an hour, got a retina surgeon to perform laser surgery, saving our son's vision for a lifetime. When suddenly I saw the tennis net and court lines go squiggly, Dr. Zlotnick again called his retina specialist who opened his doors on a Saturday afternoon to halt the tear of my retina. He then guided me through further retina surgery, ensuring I was referred to NJ's top retina specialist. Today, I need cataract surgery. Once again he referred me to a Princeton group affiliated with the Wills Eye Institute, in Philadelphia, assuring I should receive excellent care. When you don't know the right eye specialist, Dr. Zlotnick does, and he gets you there, regardless of the day of the week.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Great Doctor! Took lots of time to answer my questions!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey S. Zlotnick's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1970)