Ratings for Dr. Stanley Taub

Many years ago Dr. Taub operated on me for gynomastia, and I never regretted it. He did a beautiful job. One of the first things I did was to buy new shirts that were not baggy to hide my condition. He idi not try to push me into surgery, but he encouraged me to have it done since it was making me so depresses. I am still greatful

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr taub is a sweet man . I've gotten a lipo on both handles and stomach for a good price $3500. He works with you . He's great however he left 2-3 small scars . I would go back again if I had the money. My handle grew back :(

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

This doctor caught my attention from his many coupons in the NYDaily News. He's very willing to work with you regarding his prices, so that's a plus. His secretary however is a bit snotty and my calls were never returned. When I finally got to see the dr. I was surprised that he is so elderly! He was very knowledgeable for all his years though, but after he fell asleep during my consultation, I decided to be safe and use another doctor that was more expensive but I was very happy with.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

First and for most I want to thank Dr. Taub for being attentive to my requests and wishes as to how I want my nose to look like. Dr. Taub preformed a revision of several rhinoplasty procedures that were done by another doctor. I had multiple things that needed corrections and I was extremely worried when choosing a second plastic surgeon. I am more than happy with the results, my nose looks natural, symmetric and (if I might add- cute). I think that Dr. Taub is a very talented doctor and on top of it a beautiful person. Thanks Dr. and G’d bless!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

I am a 52 year-old man for whom Dr. Taub has performed a Lipo, tummy tuck and Nose procedures. My review is very consistent with my peers. He is a real artist and it shows in his work! I also found him very calming and easygoing—he does not exude a NY surgeon attitude. He is also willing to work with his patients and their budgets.I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I had FTM chest reconstruction surgery with Taub in Oct of 08. We decided on an approach that would be completed with only one surgery. So far I am debating the necessity of having a revision done. Its not likely I will. I am Very pleased with the results. It is very natural looking, and although the scars are long they are barely visible. He made suggestions before surgery that I was a bit skeptical about. In retrospect he was 100% correct. His bed-side manner is very calming and kept me at ease. The same goes for the bed-side manner of his staff as well. In fact some of his staff have been more helpful than I could have imagined. I was very nervous going into surgery. Taub and his staff gave me a completely positive experience. I have, and will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I AM A 64 YEAR OLD MAN WHO IN DEC 08 HAD A FACE LIFT,CHEST REDUCTION AND TUMMY TUCK,ALL PERFORMED BY DR TAUB AN EXCELLENT PLASTIC SURGEON.I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AND CAN TRULY SAY THAT DR TAUB IS AN ARTIST AS WELL AS PLASTIC SURGEON.THE WORK HE DID ON ME IS ABSOLUTELY NATURAL LOOKING.I HAVE NO VISIBLE SCARRING.DR TAUB IS ALSO A COMPASSIONATE MAN WHOSE EASY GOING BEDSIDE MANNER CONTRIBUTED IN A VERY POSITIVE WAY TO MY EXCELLENT PLASTIC SURGERY EXPERIENCE.HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Hi there,I had reconstructive breast surgepery performed by Dr. Stanley Taub 24 years ago. I had nursed two children and my OBGYN suggested a breast lift due to the overall appearance of my breasts. Dr. Taub was "highly" recommeneded and the surgery was performed. Now, 24 years later, due to aging, etc,, I have had to undo the "old" surgery and redo the surgery. Dr. Taub's professional service plus a great deal more, made me realize that he is the "best" in his profession.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

I have had several procedured done by Dr. Taub over the past 20 years. I keep going back to him after seeing results of other doctors on my friends. I am 50 years old and most recently had a mini face lift. A good surgeon leaves it looking to others like nothing was done. I hear every day how good I look, but no one suspects I did anything because the results are not overdone, not pulled, all very natural. In previous years Dr. Taub re-did my breasts. Same thing, my breasts look so natural that girlfriends are surprised when I openly admit I had them done. They are super soft without any sort of "ridge" at the top, making other breasts have that "boob job" look. This sort of result can only be done by a true artist. Dr. Taub is also a fine sculptor . He can sculpt a likeness is clay that is so much like the person it is uncanny. Only a very skilled eye could do that. His work is all about the "art' of the job, not to just knock it off and get paid. Additionally,he is a gentleman.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I had FTM chest reconstruction with Dr. Taub in Jan 08 w/revisions the following June. Overall, my experience was very positive. He was attentive, sensitive, and just as concerned with getting a good outcome as I was. I was also favorably impressed with his staff. I'm quite happy with the results of my surgery -- I do have a small dent on the right side of my chest from scar tissue, but it's very minor and I plan to have it corrected with Sculptra injections. I have recommended Dr. Taub to other NYC area transmen and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Stanley Taub's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1957)