Ratings for Dr. Samuel E. Kinzer

I adore Dr. Kinzer. He's been our pediatrician since our son was born, and he's always been helpful and supportive. He supported our nursing relationship through our newborn struggles through toddler. I never feel like my questions are stupid, even though they blatantly are sometimes. He educates, and if there are things I have concerns about, he's careful to explain why he recommends something, both as a medical professional and as a parent of young children.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Kinzer is the best Pediatrician in the area in my eyes. Not only is he extremely knowledgeble, but caring compassionate and funny. He gets to know you and your family and remembers you. You aren't just a number to him. My kids love to go see him and sometimes even ask when they get to go again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Kinzer is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and explains in clear words what is going on or what you can expect. He remembers previous problems and responds with those previous things in mind. He also asks about our other children and things that he has seen them for even if it is not their appointment. He is gentle and kind. I refused to change peds for my kids when our insurance was going to charge more to see him. Way too much built with him to switch!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Samuel E. Kinzer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 2002)