Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Holloway

Dr. Holloway has changed my life! Almost fifteen years ago, I was diagnosed with an illness whose exact cause isn’t known. During that time, I had been treated by three different specialized medical doctors. Among the three of them, they prescribed two different prescription drugs, one that I took for approximately three-and-a-half years and the other for almost eleven years. One of those medical doctors also prescribed two other drugs at two different times, in the hope that one of them would help. I tried both of them, each to no avail. Dr. Holloway is not only a specialist in family chiropractic, but also a specialist in whole food nutrition. He prescribed two supplements for my illness and within two months, I began to feel like I did before I was ever diagnosed! He put an end to my countless years and years of suffering. I believe in Dr. Holloway 100% and trust him so much, that recently after my primary care physician prescribed four different supplements for other conditions I have, I consulted him. His expertise differed from hers and I followed his advice and purchased the two supplements he prescribed from him. As a chiropractor, Dr. Holloway regularly treats me for spinal and extremity adjustments. It never ceases to amaze me how he brings my body back to where it should be. His “personalized healthcare with a gentle touch” is priceless.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Holloway is very knowledgable and sincerely interested in my well being. He compliments his chiropractic practice with strength training and nutritional consultation. I am so much stronger because of him, and I no longer live in pain!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I live over 100 miles away and have no problem traveling that distance to see Dr. Holloway. I've been to many chiropractors and this office is by far the best!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Excellent doctor who knows his trade. I Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010