Ratings for Dr. Lucy A. Bayer-Zwirello

Dr. Bayer delivered both of my children via c-section due to a high risk pregnancy. She is absolutely the most amazing doctor/woman I have ever met. I cant thank her enough for what she has given me. I am thankful to have been a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I met with Dr. Bayer-Zwirello for a consultation and her knowledge and experience surpassed what I had seen from other doctors in various specialties. She had a frankness about her, but also showed kindness and "listened." Her office does seem to have an issue with punctuality, but I chalk that up to her giving as much time as needed to her patients & running over the allotted time-slots. I recommend being prepared for the appointment with a list of your questions/concerns (so you get everything covered) and a magazine to pass the time you might be waiting. Also, I'd imagine it's better to schedule with her earlier in the day.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Bayer is the best doctor there is!! Her bedside manners are second to none, she is knowledgeable, thorough and personable. She never rushes through an appointment and makes you feel like you are the only patient she has. It almost worth it to have a high risk pregnancy just to be under her care!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Bayer! I've lived all over the U.S. because my husband is military and it has never pained me so much to leave a city like it did here and it was because of Dr. Bayer! I can see how she can seem controlling, but it's because this woman knows what she is doing! My entire family loved her and it was sad to go. She took the absolute best care of me during my entire, high risk, pregnancy! I love her - if you can see her DO!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I went to see her for a consultation. She seemed knowledgeable, perhaps a bit controlling. Now that I am pregnant, I'm looking her up.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Lucy A. Bayer-Zwirello's Credentials

• Kath Univ Leuven, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Leuven, Belgium (Grad. 1981)