Ratings for Dr. John A. Myers

Dr. Myers has been a great doctor to my 4 children. I completely trust him and feel very comfortable talking to him. He always spends plenty of time with us and answers all of our questions.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

When we had concerns about our daughter showing signs of Autism, John Myers had the receptionist return our call and explain to us we should not question Autism until our daughter turned 3. He showed no concern what-so-ever for his tiny patient and is obviously uninformed about Autism. We switched to a wonderful, caring ped who has helped us greatly.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

My family was new to the area and we were looking for a Pediatrician. After using another healthcare system, we decided to switch to Mercy Medical because of the care our grandaughter received at St. Johns. When I called for an appointment for my sons condition at a local clinic, they referred me to Dr. Myers and yes he gave excellent care and took the time I would have expected for a new patient. He referred us on to a specialist who is also amazing. We are very pleased to have found a pediatrician for my son and daughter. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

Dr. Myer has seen my kids for 8 years and he is the most understanding and caring doctor that has ever treated my children. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the O'fallon area.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. Myers is a GREAT pediatrician..friendly, knowledgable & always offers helpful advice. He takes his time with your children, answers all of your ?'s & never makes you feel like he's in a rush, as some doctors do!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

He is awsome with kids and is always helpful by giving samples

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. John A. Myers's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1997)