Ratings for Dr. Ashley K. Shepard

Made me wait in the waiting area for 45 minutes, then 30 minutes more in the examining room. I was putting my socks back on when she finally came in. This Dr. wants to do surgery before thoroughly exhausting every standard non-invasive treatment.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Shepard has been treating my daughter for years. She has been more than helpful and has helped improve my daughters quality of life. We find her engaging, honest, relatable, and above all knowledgable. She has been a joy to work with and an important figure for our family.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

She is AWFUL. Barely looked at my toenails and exclaimed that "having fungus is awful isn't it?" Did not give any solutions or treatments and simply "sent the nail clipping to the lab" she never did a thing or followed up? Seriously?!?

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr Shepard has no bedside manners, gets really annoyed when you ask questions and always seemed to be in a rush. If your looking for a great podiatrist Dr Eric Lui is the one to see. He was very paitent with me and made sure I was very knowledgeable when it came to taking care of my feet.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

She didn't spend time with me to diagnose my problem. No testing was done and send me home with prescription to try. Cannot believe that she is a top doctor. She doesn't deserve this title. She should be a bottom doctor. Why is it so hard to find a good doctor in this state. Really waste of money to see her for nothing. Good doctor is really very few. She does not have much experience as most of doctors here. Go find a good one if you can. Don't waste your money. She may be ok for a simple problem. But for a complidated case, please pick a one who has a lot of experience and patience. She doesn't make me feel comfortable at all while I was there.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr. Ashley K. Shepard's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)