Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Ochs

I was not impressed with Dr.Och's bedside manner. He acted like the skin condition I have was disgusting and made me feel like a freakshow. His nurse did the same thing as well. I can't believe he is still in business.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

called to make a new patient appointment, immediately put on hold for 6 minutes, then it disconnected me. Called back and says this number is not currently taking calls. Great introduction for a new patient!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I went in to have a growth on my daughter's hand checked and was really disappointed. He told me he had no idea what it was, but gave me some cortisone to put on and check back after 3 months. Of course I didn't do it. Would anyone put cortisone on their 18 month child if the doctor doesn't know what it is? seriously? I couldn't believe it. It was my second time there and it was more disappointing than the first one. In addition to being incompetent, he is greedy. I got charged $25.00 for a missed appointment (never heard of such fees before). Stay away and find better.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Robert L. Ochs's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)