Ratings for Dr. Lerena W.H. Yielding

Terrible doctor she allows serious medical illnesses to go untreated because she is so caught up in extremely minor issues. She should not be practicing at all............

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

This doctor is extremely helpful. Very knowledgeable on the illness that I suffer from. She is helpful at trying to offer different prescriptions other than narcotics if possible to decrease the risk of addiction. I was very pleased and would recommend her to any of my family/friends.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

This doctor is awful. Only interested in money. If she is knowledgeble. she keeps it well hidden

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

This Dr. is so intent on making her patients stop smoking that she actually threatend to stop treating other (more serious)problems that I had if I did not quit within 30 days. She has actually cut patients off from their daily medication for failing a nicotine test. I understand that smoking is a health risk, and that quitting is for my health, but my other medical problems were in no way related to my smoking and threatening to stop treatment in order to make someone stop smoking seems like blackmail to me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Lerena W.H. Yielding's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Sheffield, AL