Ratings for Dr. Adam B. Klein

First time visit with my child. Very Professional and good with my child. Great staff and little waiting time!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Adam Klein and his entire office is extremely professional, diligent, and conscience of the patient. Extremely knowledgable, friendly, and professional. Will recommend to all family/friends. And thank you for your incredible hours!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

it was my first visit to Dr. Adam Klein and he made me feel very at ease. I will see him again and I trust him completely. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

It was my first visit to Dr. Klein's office. The staff worked with my schedule and got me in right away. The wait time was under 10 minutes The Doc went over the x-ray with me and answered my questions. My ankle was badly bruised so the doc put a cast on my foot. Went back for a follow-up appointment and have the same results. Great staff and Great doctor... I would recommend this office to my family and friends

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Klein was extremely thorough and answered all my questions. He relieved my chronic pain with an injection and gave me options for treatment for my condition and took his time explaining the details. I would highly recommend Dr. Klein to anyone seeking a Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Excellent would definitely recommend Dr Klein. He explained everything, was friendly, very pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Klein is a excellent Podiatrist. He took his time explaining everything to me and answered all my questions. Also, I found his staff to be very professional.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Great doctor, very helpful with my problems! He has an x-ray machine in the office which was nice, so I didn't have to go to a radiologist and then back to Dr. Klein. Look no further!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Went to Dr Klein for a third opinion. He accurately diagnosed my foot problem and provided immediate and effective treatment. He is knowledgeable, takes time to explain things, and has good bedside manner. I will recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I followed him from Southampton to his Lynbrook office after he moved. Worth the trip. I am a diabetic and would not let anyone else treat my feet.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Adam B. Klein's Credentials

• Russian

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare