Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Drohosky

Dr. Drohosky was very personable & knowledgeable. He helped me understand the foot problems I was having & what I could do to alleviate the pain. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Drohosky and his staff are top notch. Very pleasant office and Dr. Drohosky takes the time to sit and explain procedures, etc. and is very thorough with his examinations.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Office staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Drohosky is knowledgeable and thorough. He listens and makes sure he has a good understanding of the problem and patient's concerns. Great podiatrist for both children and adults. I have recommended him and will continue to do so to our friends!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

As a nurse of over 30 years, I certainly know quality patient care when I see it. Dr. Drohosky and his staff deliver quality care. I have worked with him as part of a patient care team and now have been the recipient of his care. I can highly recommend him for your podiatric care.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Best doctor I have ever had. Gives the kind of care I received years ago. Great knowledge and good listener. All my friends and neighbors who use him think he is the greatest.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Excellent treatment, courteous staff, caring Dr. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Drohosky is excellent and I recommend him to everyone who has any kind of foot issue. My son is a collegiate athlete and he is able to compete thanks to the orthotics that Dr. Drohosky prescribed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I was overcharged by him for simple diagnosis. He spent less than 10 minutes with me, very rushy.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Michael S. Drohosky's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Phoenixville, PA