Ratings for Dr. John S. Lee

referred by my dentist for root canal. I was nervous so blood pressure spiked. He wouldn't work on me, so I was charged $100 and sent on my way.

Submitted July 20, 2017

Hello, I needed to have a root canal and was referred to Dr. Lee. I am a nervous person when it comes to getting work on my teeth. I was welcomed with a friendly smile from the receptionist as well as a very kind staff. Dr. Lee has great bed side manners. Very knowledgeable and Precise. He kept me calm and relaxed through out my whole experience. I needed to go back the second time as you do with root canal. I had no problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee and If I ever need an Endodontic in the future, I would only want to work with him. Thank you again Dr.Lee. God Bless you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Fantastic endodontist. Very knowledgeable and caring. Did a great job. I would definitely refer him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I'm in shock I went here because I need a root canal and with a referral from my dentist. He did not tell me anything! he took my tooth out and told me your crown was broken and nothing I can do about it! and that's it pay! go home toothless??? are you kidding me!! I would have appreciated it if he had give me any warnings??? here I go almost 6pm to beg my dentist to put some temporary tooth because I never been in this situation. Completely unacceptable! I think he did think about if I care about appearance. I'm so mad about it I feel he had not respect for me.

Submitted January 22, 2014

Great Dentist. Took care of my root canal and he even called to follow up on my recovery. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

He was best endodontist I ever seen. He is gentle and caring. His staffs were awesome as well.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Extremely unprofessional and rude. I would never recommend him to anyone. He doesn't know how to treat his patients like he cares. If there is ever an issue he will just get defensive and argue with you. He says he is a specialist, yet I have been in pain since I went to home and he refused to fix it like a real professional who actually cared about his patients would

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013