Ratings for Dr. Leonard Yee

Great dentist. Has patients' interests as top priority. Does not recommend unnecessary treatments or products!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

This man is heaven sent. I called him because I chipped a tooth the night prior, and he graciously fit me in without hesitation. During my visit, the staff was so friendly and professional. They kept me informed till it was time to be seen. He is so knowledgeable, that you can see it in his work as he only strives for perfection. My dental cleaning and chipped tooth looked like I got a make over. Its as if nothing ever happened. I highly recommend him to anyone in any situation. God bless you always for having such a gracious heart. You're number one fan, Robert LaMond 3/6/17

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Our family dentist for 25 years. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Yee is an absolutely wonderful dentist! We needed to switch dentists a few years ago and were recommended to him. We definitely made the right choice! He is thorough, hands on, explains everything, and only does what is necessary. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Best dentist I've ever had. Explains everything, very gentle, soft spoken.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Say dr. Yee is a great doctor by all means is an understatement. he truly cares for his patients. He has been in our family for over 18years. He treats my who family. Unfortunately, his staff doesnt have to same work ethics. The newly hires are rude and has no respect for patients. I wish he could hire someone like marlene and elaine. Dr. Yee you staff is bringing your practice down. Its only saved because you're and excellent doctor

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Yee is one of the best dentists I have ever met. He has been our family dentist for over 15 years, and I'm talking about extended family as well. Great person and Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Best dentist ever! I've been going to him since I was 5 years old..and Im 26.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr Yee is very knowledgeable, very friendly and treats everyone as a family member. He has been our family dentist for 17 years.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010