Ratings for Dr. Warren W. CHIN

I begged this dr for a letter to receive meals on wheels, as was too ill with autoimmune illness to take care of myself. after ignoring multiple phone calls, I walked in there myself and asked in person. he then decided that if I was well enough to make it into the office, I was well enough to cook. I've also had memorial hospital staff members sneer at and bully me for being so young and on disability, beware. not many options for medical care here in conway, but at least saco docs will pretend to listen to your problems.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Beware!!! He injured me big time that I've become crippled, doesn't listen to patients at all, prescribed me sleeping pills even though I had no problem sleeping. Without my request, he walked behind me and lifted me above the floor by my head, twisted my weak shoulder so hard, and cracked my neck.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Warren W. CHIN's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in North Conway, NH