Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Clay

Dr. Clay and staff are wonderful. People should check with their insurance instead of blaming the staff. Her office was wonderful and I will recommend to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Clay seemed knowledgeable and was helpful, but watch your bill. Find out how much things cost BEFORE you accept service, even if you are told the services will be covered by insurance. Major markups, and staff was very abrasive, rude, and offered no help when I calmly questioned the bill after receiving services (which regrettably made me not calm as well).

Submitted April 11, 2016

Great doctor! Staff was amazing. Called and was seen same day. Recommend to all my friends!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Very good experience would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

A friend told me to go to Dr. Clay for my plantars wart. I was extremely satisfied as the wart is gone after going to other podiatrist. The staff was great! They got me in the day I called and made me feel at home. Will recommend Dr. Clay to all my friends and co-workers!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

My experience at this podiatrist office was awesome. The staff was great and made me feel welcome. The doctor spend more time with me and made my foot feel great when I left. Will definately recommend to everyone I know with feet problems!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Wonderful doctor and great staff. I was seen the same day and left feeling great. I went for a run that night with no problems.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Jean M. Clay's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)