Ratings for Dr. Matthew H. Etheridge

Very nice. Very smart. Knows his stuff and helped my foot pain get better

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

well this is interesting. Paula, who works the front is very sweet and helpful. Theresa who also works the front is the most horrible person on the face of the earth. I am not going back til she is gone. The girls in back were good and the doc is amazing but the badness I saw with Theresa makes me never want to go back.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Ethridge is very caring. He listens and knows his stuff

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

The only good thing I can say is I didn't have to wait long to be treated like bad! Couldn't tell you how he is because the staff is so useless I could never get a follow-up. Had an initial appt., he said he wanted to consult another Dr and would call me. No call. Called his staff, got the usual apology and told they would get back..........nothing. Called again, told the same thing and NOTHING. Sent a letter to his office..............NOTHING. I thought maybe it was just me, but after reading all these comments I may file a formal complaint. A co-worker had a referral to him as well, they ended up canceling after I told them what happened.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

my experience with this podiatrist was the worst I ever had. he did not give me the proper care for a foot injury, he cause the injured foot to hype heal, to this date I cannot wear a high heel, not to speak of a pump. had a problem that resulted in two calls to his office after hours with a request for a return call was left with his answering service and he did not respond. After this terrible experience with this doctor's care I learned that in stead of seeing Dr. Etheridge I should have seen an orthopedic doctor as it is he tried to fix something he could not handle. His lack of knowledge of what to do in the situation regarding my toes and foot resulted in me not being able to wear a fashionable medium high heel, only a flat unattractive prescriptive shoe. I suggestion to any one with a foot injury is to know the difference as to when to see a podiatrist verses a foot-bone doctor for orthopaedic assessment.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Will never step foot back in this office. A real pain in the foot

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Referral from my GP. Never ever take any referrals within MCC. What rude crude bunch of staff there. No compassionate attitude. No proper patient education. Botched up my surgery, and now I need to find another surgeon pronto. My dentist and dermatologist, told me to run as far as I can, in the opposite direction. Too late.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I was referred to Dr Etheridge from NAVHOSP Pensacola. It was noted I needed ortho inserts for my shoes. After approx 6 weeks I was informed that the inserts had arrived. I was informed by the office clerk and the office manager that the only day I could get them was on Tuesdays only. I stated that my off days were Friday and Saturday. This made no difference and there was NO helping me with my off day to get the inserts. I am retired military and have never had an issue with any referrals given. Because of the office personnel attitude towards me, I would NOT RECOMMEND this Doctor because his failure to help/assist patients.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Still waiting on a follow up after having and MRI, the staff at this office could care less about the patient. It has been three weeks since he got the results and told me that I need a follow up ASAP, but when I call the staff they will say he is busy and has not had time to look at the MRI again.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Matthew H. Etheridge's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)