Ratings for Dr. John J. VAUGHAN

I never write reviews but due to my level of pain and now frustration I am writing a review. I would not recommend this doctor due to his office staff. I cancelled an appointment with a doctor that my original doctor referred me to because I heard Dr. Vaughn was great. During my visit, Dr. Vaughn referred me to another doctor who could give me a steroid injection to help with my pain. His office told me that this other doctors office would contact me soon. Three days later I still had not heard from this other doctor. I called Dr. Vaughn's office and they said that sometimes it can take up to a week. Exactly two weeks went by and I still had heard nothing. I called this third doctor to make an appointment myself and they did not have any information about me. After called Dr. Vaughn's office 3 times, they finally faxed my info. Makes me wonder how much longer it would have taken had I not called repeatedly. Now I wait in pain, to get in to this other office.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. John J. VAUGHAN's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)