Ratings for Dr. Ellen B. Duncan

I have been going to Dr. Ellen Duncan for over 10 years and she is the most kind, understanding, and knowledgable Dr. Ever. She has always been there to help me as my herniated disc's and other back issues have progressed steadily worse over time. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Duncan is an excellent Doctor and is great to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Do not go to Dr. Duncan, rude, condescending , long waiting time in reception area and operatory!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

She is a horrible dr doesn't help with any questions and treats you like your stupid like if you're just going to get pills to get high instead of trying to figure out your medical problems

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Duncan is the best doctor I have been to for my back. She is caring and conservative with her treatments. I have been going to her for over 10 years. Her office is always busy, but I don't mind the wait because she will explain everything and take time with me as well as other patients. She is a great listener and very observant. She knows her patients well.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Fabulous Doctor! Knowledge/Helpfulness answering ALL questions asked: Outstanding. Explains why having the PAIN(s), spending time explaining things, treatment options: Outstanding. Bedside manner: Outstanding. As far as the Staff goes; Just my opinion, we all have opinions, take it as you will. Dr Duncan could greatly benefit from knowledge, effient, multitasking, caring individuals working in the office to get all paperwork done in a timely manner for all patients. Staff DOUBLE BOOKING Patients. That is why the WAIT is SO LONG. Just my opinion. I may be wrong, but makes sense to me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Arrogant; will make you wait, understand difficulty of doctors today under this new healthcare but suggest seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Duncan is the best doctor around. She is very caring and will do everything in her power to take care of her patients. Her entire staff works tirelessly to give the best service to clients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

After your new patient visit each follow up appointment for prescription refills, x-ray checks etc.. are at least a 2 hour wait. My last 3 appointments have been a minimum 2.5 hour wait with max 5-10min visit with Dr. Duncan. If it were once or twice, I'd understand but the patients were all taking in the waiting room and all stated that they have waited as long if not longer than me. One man joked that the seasons had changed while he was waiting for quick prescription refill appointment. RIDICULOUS!!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Duncan seemed nice, but the office she is in has the WORST service I've encountered as an adult. When my wife contacted the office for help, she was always delayed, messages not relayed, no phone calls returned, etc. When my wife had enough, she called to have her records sent to another pain management doctor. The office made it a big deal for her to come in - in person - to sign a release form. My wife did just that, then waited TWO WEEKS. She called her new pain doctor, who had not received the records. When she called Dr. Duncan's office to find out what happened, they told her they didn't have her release form. THIS is the kind of "service"; this office gives. This is the kind of help you recieve. When I called Dr. Duncan to speak with her about her staff, she told me she couldn't talk to me about my wife because she was now a patient of another doctor. The office staff is the WORST we have ever encountered as adults. Go somewhere else if you want to be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Ellen B. Duncan's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1991)