Ratings for Dr. Ellen B. Duncan

Waited almost 3 hours, and when I complained, I was dismissed. She is rude and should retire.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Rude, unprofessional, and cavalier about her patient's time and pain.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Ellen Duncan for over 10 years and she is the most kind, understanding, and knowledgable Dr. Ever. She has always been there to help me as my herniated disc's and other back issues have progressed steadily worse over time. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Duncan is an excellent Doctor and is great to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Do not go to Dr. Duncan, rude, condescending , long waiting time in reception area and operatory!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

She is a horrible dr doesn't help with any questions and treats you like your stupid like if you're just going to get pills to get high instead of trying to figure out your medical problems

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Duncan is the best doctor I have been to for my back. She is caring and conservative with her treatments. I have been going to her for over 10 years. Her office is always busy, but I don't mind the wait because she will explain everything and take time with me as well as other patients. She is a great listener and very observant. She knows her patients well.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Fabulous Doctor! Knowledge/Helpfulness answering ALL questions asked: Outstanding. Explains why having the PAIN(s), spending time explaining things, treatment options: Outstanding. Bedside manner: Outstanding. As far as the Staff goes; Just my opinion, we all have opinions, take it as you will. Dr Duncan could greatly benefit from knowledge, effient, multitasking, caring individuals working in the office to get all paperwork done in a timely manner for all patients. Staff DOUBLE BOOKING Patients. That is why the WAIT is SO LONG. Just my opinion. I may be wrong, but makes sense to me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Arrogant; will make you wait, understand difficulty of doctors today under this new healthcare but suggest seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Duncan is the best doctor around. She is very caring and will do everything in her power to take care of her patients. Her entire staff works tirelessly to give the best service to clients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Ellen B. Duncan's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental