Ratings for Dr. Bipin M. Desai

Caring , attentive , patient oriented , listens , the real deal in getting you better ! Changed my life for the better - I always recommend if you need help !

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Wonderful doctor and one of few left with compassion. I have been seeing him for over 4 years and truly would lost if he ever retires. I am always recommending him to everyone I know with any form of mental issues. Have waited over my appointment only once in all those years. ***

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

The only problem with Dr. Desai, is more than once I commented to him, I feel like I am talking to the book case on the wall behind the desk instead of the Dr. At the desk

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I've been seeing DrDeSai for over 20 years,and I think he is very professional,compassionate and caring with his patients.Ive not been easy to treat since I have problems with side effects from so many meds,but he never gives up,and tells me to never give up,and we have always managed to find that one medicine that has been a lifesaver for me.I would highly recommend him to others.He also has a very nice staff on board,and they treat you very well,as well as ease in scheduling appts.The wait time in his office is one of the best I've ever been in,as he does not over-book,and even has a sign posted that you should contact front desk if you have waited longer than fifteen minutes.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Desai with the knowledge God gave him saved my life. I can tell u all the other stuff he has done for me but nothing will be more important than that! I love dr Desai.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Desai is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for over 10 years for depression. Granted,he is straightforward and doesn't coddle you, but hey, you want to get well right? I have always been treated with respect and courtesy by the doctor and his staff. I have recommended him to anyone I ever hear needs help. He truly has been a blessing in my life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Desai has been a life saver for me. I suffered from severe depression. He has helped me to obtain SS disability which I am retired. He has worked with medications and dosages in order to find me the very best medications that have helped tremendously. He listens well and does a wonderful job. He does triple book, I believe, and I have often had to wait an hour past my appointment time. I go an hour or more early so that I can be taken quickly. That usually works for me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

you have to be blunt with this doctor and everytime you see him you have to restate your original problem. He gave up on me after giving me 3 types of medicines. I was allergic to one and jittery with another and the third just made me more depressed. He then told me he didn't understand why I was coming to him even after I moved to another area to finish college. This area has only once psychiatrist and he is booked for months. You can get into an appointment with Dr. Desai but expect to spit out everything in less than a few min!!

Submitted October 14, 2008

A wonderful, caring psychiatrist. He helped me a great deal when I was in his care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

I always feel that he really cares and he don't give up on you

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Bipin M. Desai's Credentials

• Univ Of Zambia, Sch Of Med, Lusaka, Zambia (Grad. 1981)