Ratings for Dr. Henry A. Boilini

A doctor you can count on to take the time to understand the problem. He helped me through the lose of a parent, through the stress of everyday life, he advises what to try next and doesn't hesitate to try something new. He wants his patients to feel better and keeps excellent notes to remind himself of why your there to see him, I never have to start over from the beginning which is a plus in my book, he makes every effort to the best of his ability to insure the well being of his patient ( I speak for myself). There are not many doctors that can be trusted to take your health to heart....Doctor Boilini does. Do I trust and respect him as a doctor, absolutely!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

He's a lifesaver. I had been to numerous psychiatrist and they just didn't care and their treatments always failed. I am so greatful to my psycholgist recommending him. Thank you Dr Boilini, in my opinion, you are the best!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Henry A. Boilini's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners