Ratings for Dr. Alex D. Minard

excellent doctor patient and listens couldnt ask for better very sattisfied.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr. Minard is an MD, Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. I have a sports related back condition which I am not a good candidate for surgery (likely will worsen), and Dr. Minard has been most willing to help me with my physical limitations, pain and muscular-skeletal problems. Easy to get appointments - but who knows for how long once word gets out about him. He is younger than most Doctors in this area, so is very up-to-date on new therapies and medicines for sports injury and similar type physical conditions. I found this to be very refreshing in comparison to other doctors I have seen around here! Frankly, unless things change dramatically, I think he is great (in comparison to other doctors-MD and DO- in the Parkersburg/Marietta area) and he treats his patients with kindness and respect, not like you are just another paycheck to him. I highly recommend him to anyone with Physical / Musculoskeletal Rehabilitative needs!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2006

Dr. Alex D. Minard's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal