Ratings for Dr. Sarah M. Baker

Dr. Baker was very kind, but prescribed me three means of treating my acne that gave me a horrible rash all over my skin. I'm not sure which one of the products it was that did it. It seems apparent to me that she had no knowledge of bipolar disorder, which I was up front about having, nor about the 4 medications I already take, and gave me medicine that cannot mix with any or all of the ones I already take. Dr. Baker should not treat a patient unless she understands the patient's needs, which she clearly did not, in my case.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Baker since she first started practicing. She is always very kind, listens to me, is interested in what's going on with my health, doesn't nag (too much), and is always willing to work out a plan for my wellness. If it weren't for her, my husband's Crohn's would have gone undiagnosed for even longer. I seriously love this doctor and I could not recommend anyone more highly.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Sarah M. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal