Ratings for Dr. Ira B Brassloff

Best doctor my husband and I have had in Florida. Caring, bright, listens and follows up even after hours. We feel very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Great Doctor. Very compassionate. My mom has been going him for over 20 years. He has been wonderful. He really knows his patients.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The most amazing medical professional. I have been with him for 9 years.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My insurance covers him. How lucky can I get. He's a great DR. Makes phone calls back to you and knows what he is doing. The staff is excellent too. I have no complaints. I hope he still takes my insurance when I get old. He's the best. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Brassloff is the most caring, knowledgeable, kind person you always hoped you could find in a doctor, I trust him and follow his directives to the letter.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

He is excellent in every way. He follows up and makes sure the patient is getting proper care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Ira, who I called him by his first name is a wonderful caring Dr. I have sent so many people to him. He is a Marcus Welby.... He did have issues with his help, that I had issues with around the time of 06. All the neg. coments are false, I have complained to the Dr about the staff being poor. I am sure he took corrective action.. this Dr is well qualified, young and up to date with is medicine. I highly recommend him. Judith LaFeir.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

THE PERSON WHO POSTED ON DEC. 2010 MUST HAVE PERSONAL PROBLEMS - DR. BASSLOFF TAKES ALL HIS PATIENTS VERY SERIOUSLY AND DOES CARE...I FEEL BLESSED TO BE IN HIS PRACTICE - AND 95% OF HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL...HE DEALS WITH THE AGING AND WE DO TEND TO BE GROUCHY AT TIMES...IF HE TAKES YOU -BE THANKFUL!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr. Brassloff is a most conscientious doctor. Most knowledable and has time to answer all questions. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

RATING OF POOR SERVICE IS DUE TO THE 'HELP' AT HIS NEW OFFICE - NOT THE DOCTOR...THESE MEDICAL SERVICE LADIES BELONG IN A MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON NOT A MEDICAL OFFICE THAT CATERS TO THE ELDERLY!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Ira B Brassloff's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med