Ratings for Dr. Patrick D. Aiello

Surgery went wrong and my uncle suffers from problems that Dr. Aiello's will not correct.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Very caring physician. I am so glad he chose Yuma AZ

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The entire staff at Aiello Eye Institute is awesome! I was completely misdiagnosed by another optometrist in town and as a result my eye condition got worse due to wrong treatment and medication. Dr. Aiello identified the problem immediately. I will highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I am very happy with Dr. Aiello and his employees. I had to wait a few weeks to get my 1st appointment due to not enough eye doctors in yuma but he was worth it. He is the most knowledgable and skilled eye doctor I have ever had. He did my cataract surgery and several of my friends and we all agree he is wonderful. He is friendly and down to earth. The employees are always happy and professional and its apparent that they adore him and his wife, who manages the offices.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Aiello's for several years, yes in the winter time the office does get very busy with our seasonal visitors. However,each examination is done with care for each patient, Dr. Aiello is extremely professional and qualified. I had surgery on both eyes, the surgery center was staffed by very qualified individuals and my eyes are now perfect! I highly recommend Dr. Aiello both for his skill and his compassion for others. Vicki Dokos-Nelson

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Office seemed disorganized. One of the eye test interrupted by office personnel, so test had to be conducted all over again. Was not told by anyone to stop wearing contact prior to appointment so measurement of eye could be done correctly. So test had to be given again (total of 3 test. If had to do it again I would have gone to Phx to the Delaney Eye Center

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Patrick D. Aiello's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified ophthalmologist, Dr. Patrick Aiello, is a trusted eye surgeon who is regarded by his patients as a skillful and compassionate doctor. In addition, he is also a clinical instructor for the Midwestern School of Osteopathic Medicine and an active member in several medical and military societies. At his practice, Aiello Eye Institute, he offers a complete menu of eye care services including LASIK eye surgery, eye exams, Botox, cataract surgery and advanced treatment for glaucoma. Visit him online or at one of his two convenient locations in Yuma.

• Spanish

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1986)

• Eye exam