Ratings for Dr. Michael A. COFFEY

Delivered my son and soon delivering my daughter.. Love him and staff

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have felt very uninformed. I feel nervous when I go to my appointments. I also was made to feel extremely uncomfortable when I was rudely and inappropriately dealt with during a pelvic exam.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

3 times in a row ladies and gentleman! Coffey didn't show or was one hour late for appointment. Unacceptable! You need a secondary person to look after your clients... I'm frustrated!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Coffey almost killed me and my daughter because he didn't listen to anything I was telling him about my problems during my pregnancy. It also took him 2 hours to take me in for an emergency c-section after they couldn't find her heart beat! He's completely incompetent! I wouldn't recommend anyone to see him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr Coffey wasn't my regular dr, I was seeing a midwife for a home birth, but with overwhelming fears I had to get baby out now, when other Drs failed to listen, he did, he delivered my son at 39 weeks, and my son had a cord wrap that would have resulted in a still birth had I gone to 42 weeks like I have a history of doing

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

TERRIBLE!!!!My daughter suffered a brachial Plexus injury due to this "Dr's"lack of care.He watched TV while I was laboring and made no attempts to change positions to dislodge the shoulder.The nursing staff was terrible too.(Peace River Regional)Took three hours before they brought my baby to me and played of her lifeless arm like it was nothing!!Not the only one with a story like this either.HE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Had my son 4 years ago and now have my baby girl with dr.coffey. I have always loved him and his staff. I've had complications and everyone has been so supportive and helpful. Highly recommend Dr.coffey and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I lo b ed him, I had to have a c-section with my youngest and was terrified and he walked to through, comforting me th whole time!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Coffey isn't so bad, but his staff are horribly unprofessional and rude. You have to wait forever to see him and the appt is less than 5 minutes. Don't try calling them and asking questions. They aren't helpful whatsoever.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Even though I had to wait to see him. He was professional and patient. I loved him and he will be the doctor who delivers my kids. The staff was also amazing

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Michael A. COFFEY's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)