Ratings for Dr. Theresa A. Bell

All of the criticisms I read about Dr Bell are true. I continue to see her since she is very knowledgeable about ALL of my medications and ensures that there I am not taking the wrong ones she has helped me when other doctors screwed up by not understanding drug interactions. Dr. Bell is a Pharma pill dispenser but if you do your homework and ask knowledgeable questions, she can be very helpful. I espect all MDs including psychiatrists to be pill dispensers so then the question becomes is she going to screw up by not understanding the other drugs and will she prescribe drugs that may help? She gets a yes in both areas.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Bell is a doctor who will give you whatever pills you want and will continue to up your dosage so that it is impossible to get off of them

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I missed an appointment because my mother was in the hospital. I was charged my office visit... I called same day and explained and even spoke to Dr. Bell who said I took time and money away from her. So sorry.. my mother collapsed because she had a 90% blocked artery and later had surgery for it. I even offered proof. Now I'm in collections for an appointment I didn't go to. And why was I going? I'm disabled and going through a divorce where my husband cut me from all his income. So thank you, Dr. Great treatment. I couldn't pay you if I wanted to..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

PLEASE be careful with Dr. Bell. Former patient over 6 yrs.. she prescribed me a very addictive anti-anxiety med for SLEEP. She increased my dose to a VERY high dosage over three years. This medication is supposed to be for short term use only. I had no idea and when I tried to get off of it, I had a VERY hard time, including a seizure. She favored a quick fix to my sleeping problem which ended up giving me years of problems related to medicine dependency. I trusted her and was led very astray. Please be careful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Bell is, by far, the best psychiatrist I've ever had, and I've been through quite a few! She's patient, very kind, knowledgeable, and very understanding. I'd HIGHLY recommend her to anyone when she is taking new patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Theresa A. Bell's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1998)