Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Ficco

Patients beware of dr. Charles Ficco.. I have never encountered such a rude person and the lack of respect from a doctor... If you must see someone in that office. See Dr Smick..

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Went to see Dr. Ficco and had a very pleasant experience he was able to put me at ease since I am a patient who is always nervous when I have to see a doctor of any kind. He was very knowledgeable and all my test went well, He had a lot of patience with someone like myself.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

he is a great doctor, he caught my retina detachment days before it happened. He is very nice and sweet, and keeps up with follow ups. clayton eye center is also and amazing place they get the job done right.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Went to see this Dr. He entered and didn't wash his hands but instead used antibacterial sanitizer. He appeared annoyed by me asking him to actually wash his hands so he sat the solution down sternly and told me to dilate my own eyes and then he walked out. He came back 12 minutes later after I asked for the Dr in charge and he told me no one was over him. Then he asked what I wanted to do now as if he didn't need my business, so I left. It was a very unprofessional encounter.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012