Ratings for Dr. Colin R. Robinson

Dr. Robinson is excellent. He provided ongoing support after I suffered a brain injury.

Submitted August 30, 2016

I hope people go someplace other than here, poor doctor skills.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Robinson gave me my life back after suffering a brain injury that severely impaired my eyesight. By doing the intensive vision therapy that was prescribed, as well as using prism eyeglasses, I was able to overcome an incredibly disabling condition. My vision was so bad that I had no depth of field and could not read without skipping lines, I had poor ambulatory motor skills,I had horrific headaches, and vertigo. It took some time but I know have 20/20 vision once again, and I have no further need of eyeglasses. I am now living life again! This man is straightforward, honest and sincere to his patients and practice. I would trust him and recommend him to all persons, especially those who have suffered traumatic brain injury.

Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Robinson is excellent. Very kind and low-key with children. Thorough and extremely knowledgeable. My daughter is doing Vision Therapy with an outstanding clinician on staff (turns out glasses alone weren't addressing some of her school issues). Can't say enough good things about the clinical staff. The office staff won't win any awards for friendliness.

Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Colin R. Robinson's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1975)