Ratings for Dr. Vincent G. Molinari

Dr. Molinari is an excellent doctor who delivered all 3 of my kids and who I have had GYN surgery with. He is a wonderful contribution to Piedmont, which is a hospital that I am not really crazy about but go there because of him. He's been my physician for years and I would definitely refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Don't go to this guy if you are a married woman of child-bearing age who does not want to have children. I left my first and only appointment feeling humiliated and violated. He asked me if my husband and I planned to have children. When I replied, 'no', he said that was un-American and teased me in an unkind way... all while I was spread on the exam table getting me exam. You know his uncomfortable and vulnerable you would feel if your dr. started ridiculing your very personal decisions while your feet are in the stirrups? I hope you never have to know! I was shocked. Afterwards, he called me into in office and again tried to convince me that I was making a mistake by foregoing motherhood. It was SO inappropriate and unprofessional. It's not a decision that my husband and I made lightly, so who is he to criticize? Anyway, I left feeling terrible. I told me husband and physician who is a friend of ours. They were both furious.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. Would recommend him to friends and family. Office staff could be more polite and helpful. Runs late for appointments sometimes but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Vincent G. Molinari's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Jasper, GA