Ratings for Dr. Robert O. Vartabedian

I have been seeing Dr V for many years as did my husband. I always receive the time needed as well as the answers. I always find everyone to be pleasant and never, never rude as some people stated on these comments. He has always done right by my family and I would recommend him without hesitation

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

One of the few doctors where you don't have to plan on spending an extra hour or two waiting. He is very knowledgeable and has helped my husband through some pretty rough times when others have not been able to figure out what was going on. Everyone in the office is helpful and pleasant whether you call there or you are in the office. They get back with you quickly when they take a message. One of the best doctor offices we have ever had to use.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Misogynistic and arrogant. I walked away from this practice and never looked back.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I saw Dr. Vardabedian during a critical time in my life. I was going through a divorce and my world was completely caving in. I could not eat or sleep. I was extemely depressed.. This Doctor was the most compassionate, understanding professional I have met. He knew what to say and how to treat me. He helped me get back on my feet and I will always hold him in high regard. Doctors are not Gods.... they are as human you you and I... this doctor is a good man that wants to do the right thing.. Thank you Dr. V..... Dave in Plymouth

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr V and Heather talk a good talk but they dont get you answers. I have to go elsewhere to find out a plan of action. Get out while you can. You can find better care else where.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. V has been my physician for many years. Overall, I am pleased with his care. However, I find the information, knowledge and time that Heather spends with you to be of better quality. I am not always pleased with the attitude and/or medical knowledge that Dr. V has and shares , However, I am very impressed with Heather's knowledge, candor, and information sharing. It is apparent that Heather cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Doctor V and Heather are very helpful and compassionate. They focus in on the problem and provide excellent health care. Never have I had an issue with either, they are very empathetic and excellent physicians. Reading through these comments, I'm purely shocked by what other's have written. Out of the 3 years I have had Doctor V and Heather as my doctors I have never had any problems. In fact, they have gone out of their way to provide me with help and medication. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

I prefer doctors who don't sugar coat the issue and get to the point. Don't beat around the bush and tell me what is wrong or not. I'm a very busy person so getting in and out of the doc office is just what I need. Never has Dr. V or Heather been rude to me. I have highly recommended my friends and family to this practice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I saw Dr. Vartabedian for a few years. As time went on, he became more and more likely to try and get patients in and out as quickly as possible. He is extremely blunt to the point of being rude, and can be very short with patients. There have been many times since I started seeing him that I have felt blown off. Also, if you are at all overweight, be prepared to be berated by him every time you go in, even if it's for a cold or the flu. I know other people who have had this same problem and have switched doctors because his criticism and harsh outlook are not at all constructive or helpful. Heather Johnson, who also works in the practice, is much more helpful, but I'm not sure how knowledgeable she is. I am looking elsewhere for a primary care physician who is more personable and caring and recommend that others do the same.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

He and his PA (Heather) and staff are completely useless. I had such a horrible experience with them not giving me the full story on my problems. Endured 3 years of NO diagnosis when I should have been referred to a specialist. It took me going elsewhere where the caught what was going on immediately. Look elsewhere. Staff is completely unaware about ANYTHING!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Robert O. Vartabedian's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)