You may also like

Dr. Felson did surgery on my foot and she did a very good job. But when I went back to see her after the operation for my first post op appointment i had changed the bandage which I guess I was not supposed to do. She was very angry with me and actually almost made me cry. She was so mean and nasty that I have 3 more appointments scheduled with her that I am just going to pull my stitches out myself and hope my foot heals okay. I suffer from severe anxiety and she was yelling at me in front of the other staff. I was so embarrassed and told her I was sorry for changing the bandage and she just turned walked out of the room and said she was calling in a prescription so I sat there for 30 minutes till the nurse said I was done and could leave. I have never in my life been treated so mean by a Doctor. I still get embarrassed when I think of how humiliated she made me feel.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Suzanne C. Felson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• First Name changed from "SUZANNE" to "SUZANNE C."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "PALM SPRINGS" to "Rancho Mirage", Practice changed from "DESERT MEDICAL GROUP-DESERT SPECIALTY GROUP" to "Desert Oasis Healthcare Specialty"

April 1, 2012