Ratings for Dr. Debra D. Pohlman

From the receptionist, Megan (sp?), and the nurse, Brenda, to Dr. Pohlman herself, the office is professional and nice. Granted, this was my first visit to a family doctor in about a decade, but Dr. Pohlman was very thorough and obviously a practiced listener. She inspires confidence without a trace of cockiness or hubris. I am glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Pohlman listens carefully and respects the opinions of patients. She has been open and communicative to me, fully explaining why she wants to proceed with a particular plan for testing/care. This allows a patient to be active in their health care decisions. She is very empathetic. I also respect that she is not quick to prescribe medication. She tactfully discusses lifestyle options and preventative care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Pohlman seems very knowledgable and is conscientious and articulate. She appears rarely rushed and always instills confidence with her thoughtful and caring demeanor. In assisting my Mother through the last years of her life, I found Dr. Pohlman's care to not only be very effective but to exemplify the ideals I have of a Medical professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

By far the best physician I have had in my 51 years. Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Takes all the time you need to get your questions answered.I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2006

Kind, helpful, willing to go out of her way to help find low cost sources of medication, doesn't hesitate to look things up if she's not compeletly sure, willing to spend as much time as it takes to get to the bottom of the problem, I love her

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. Debra D. Pohlman's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1983)