Ratings for Dr. Nicholas P. Roussis

Dr. Roussis delivered my first baby. He was the only doctor that would see me before 8 weeks to tell me if I'm pregnant. He made the entire pregnancy process very relaxing. During the delivery process, he was amazing. Made my first pregnancy and delivery very stress free.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Roussis was my life saver. After a horribly tramatic delivery from another doctor on the island, he was so patient and thorough with my medical information. He has made my second pregnancy a joy. His staff is wonderful, and I've never been more comfortable with an OBGYN in my life.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Roussis has delivered both my kids and another one on the way. I have also gone to him years before I was even pregnant. He has excellent bedside manner, is extremely thorough, and makes you feel extremely comfortable. And a plus, the girls in the office are great. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Roussis for a few years. He is wonderful and caring, however his receptionist Nicole has been very nasty on more than one occasion. This past July the doctor was on vacation I called with a concern and she she said well he is too over booked when he gets back, I can give you an appointment the week after he returns. I never said anything to the doctor, a few weeks later I was in the office for a routine visit and Nicole was speaking very nasty to the rest of the staff. I have since switched doctors which I am sad about. Dr.Roussis is great but unfortunately the front desk runs the office. I will still recommend him to friends and family, however it will come with a warning about his receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I had a very serious complication with my first pregnancy. Dr. Roussis able to not only help me and deliver my little guy but it did it without being an alarmist. My care leading up to and after my delivery was professional and well done. He was able laugh with me and be serious. He was conservative and solid with his treatment. He is easy to talk to and very approachable and has genuine compassion and concern for his patients...which makes it all easier for a new mom to be..

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Was looking for a gynecologist for a long time. Was reccommended to Roussis by a friend. I am extremely satisfied with this doctor. He is very kind, and very knowledgable. He makes me feel so comfortable every time I am there!!!! Go to him!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

I'm so happy to have found him! It's hard to find someone who is professional, friendly, knowledgable and punctual! He is great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

He was very friendly and I definately reccomend him. He is personable and very attentive! If you call and have a question, he calls you right back!! Good doc!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Roussis is the best! I had my first child in March and couldn't imagine having another without him to guide me. His prenatal care was exceptional. He combines the perfect amount of professionalism and friendship!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

The BEST GYN EVER!!!! Makes you feel so comfortable and is the nicest man ever! His staff is GREAT!!! So friendly and you NEVER wait long!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010