Ratings for Dr. Ronen Gold

Excellent surgeon. Squeezed me in as an emergency patient the same day I called and I barely had to wait for him. He saved me that day.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Greta doctor. Was very compassionate and caring. Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Great guy to have your surgry done by. He does know what he is doing. However, his personality is lacking. He is the most pompous person I have ever met in my life. He is rude, cold, and simply does not care about your general well being. I will never go to him for anything ever again.

Submitted February 2, 2015

Rude staff. Rude guy. Only cares about your money which is sad and pathetic.

Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Ronen Gold is a very precise & detail-oriented oral surgeon. My teenage son had 2 different surgeries -- no complications whatsoever! Very pleased... During the initial consultation, the doctor took the time to explain & evaluate the surgery process to my son ( and me, his Mom ) which put both of us at ease. The office staff called my medical insurance to research any benefits & we were given the exact cost estimate ( no hidden fees ) Dr. Ronen personally called on the post-op evenings to check-in & see how everything was going. Based on our experiences -- you are in great hands with this Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

He pulled my wisdom teeth. All went well but I developed an infection despite following all his care instructions. Then I developed hard kernel sized balls in my vein where the anesthesia was administered and my doctor said he must have ruptured the vein. So I wasn't happy.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

This doctor is awesome. Nicest guy very professional. Implant was done right. Honnestly chocked to read any negative comments. Can't please everyone !!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

They asked me my dental and health insurance cards. After surgery, I re-visited 3 times for just check. I paid $50 ($50 was my Health Insurance co-pay, not dental insurance was used) each re-visit. I don't understand why they charge each re-visit after surgery as well as they used my health insurance. I have visited dentists and oral surgeons enormous times, none charged each visit after surgeries. These hidden charges were unclear to me. I just received additional bill 14 month later since my last visit. Surgery was smooth and great, he was a skilled doctor. But, he didn't spend enough time to discuss other dental problem which may be related to this surgery. Quiet, but unfriendly. I will never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Gold took his time to explain and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013