Ratings for Dr. Tony N. Tsen

waiting time was too long. He did not spend enough time to talk with patient.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have seen Dr. Tsen 5 or 6 times. He seemed to be slurred a couple of times. However, when he is not slurring, he seems to be quite competent. I don't know if he had a medical illness or was he on chemicals. But the difference can be quite profound. I have a friend that has seen him and I was referred to him. I just check out his history, it seems that a man died when he was the attending physician for the patient. He was sued, but Dr. Tsen won. I don't trust him with his Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hyde personality. But some people have had good experiences with him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Tsen for several years and feel very comfortable with him. He is patient and commpationate.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Tsen is thorough has great bedside manners and really took the time to speak with me. His office is clean and the atmosphere is nice too. His staff could be a bit more attentive and less be more kind--or at least put a smile on. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Tsen to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Tony N. Tsen's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1990)