Ratings for Dr. Erin V. Stoehr

Love her!! I have been using her as my doctor for 10 years and she is phenomenal! Also great with pregnancy. She delivered my first child and will be delivering my second soon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Stoehr's staff was not very friendly and her secretary was not able to correctly use our address or our phone numbers. At my first appointment I let them know that I did not want them to use my home phone number because my parents live with us and I did not want them to know about the pregnancy yet because my sister had just lost her baby. They called my house even before we got home to let me know of an appointment time change. I also had a problem with Dr. Stoehr because when I first went in and discussed having a VBAC she said that we could try for the VBAC. Then when I brought it up closer to birth, she had nothing good to say about it and just kept telling me how my baby and I could die. She was not supportive at all. I understand if someone doesn't agree with me, however, there is a way to present your thoughts without being rude and aggressive about it. Her bedside manner was in no way what I would expect someone to have who is providing a paid service to a nervous mother expecting a baby.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

LOVE HER!! Super nice and very knowledgeable....answers your questions and really takes time to go over things with you and make sure you understand what is going on. Tells you step by step what she is doing and is very thorough!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Erin V. Stoehr's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wheeling, WV