Ratings for Dr. Rita E. Cuevas

Excellent. She takes her time to explain things to you.she listen to you.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She cares , she listen . Helped me understand my conditions.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have seen her twice so far . I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis , & fibromyalgia years ago. She doesn't listen to what you say. She overtalks you & makes no referrals for anything tells you to find it. I am currently looking for another Dr.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Feel very comfortable under her care. She listen to me !!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

She is very caring.Takes time to explain the therapeutic options .I'm feeling great!!! Love her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Cuevas immediately made me feel comfortable. Extremely personable and very caring, she took her time explaining everything, the who, what, where, when, why, and how! She is one of the most kind doctors I've ever encountered. Not only does she have her degree in medicine but also incorporates spiritual as well as emotional healing in addition to helping to ease and explain the physical symptoms. I would recommend her to anyone!!! If you have any sort of rheumatic illness Dr. Cuevas is your best bet. She really takes the time to fully evaluate everything and give an accurate explanation. I have fibromyalgia and it's hard to find a rheumatologist willing to treat you, so I especially recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Wonderful .She cares.She answers all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

When I first went in to see Dr. Cuevas I could barely walk, hold anything in my hand and was in constant pain along with inflammation. She sent me to get blood work and I was diagnosed with severe RA. She gave me my meds that I needed and also listened and asked questions and allowed me to ask questions as well. 11 years later I am still seeing her and she has done wonders for me. Her staff is very friendly, courteous and considerate.I wouldn't change her for the world! I thank you Dr. Cuevas from the bottom of my heart. Bendiciones!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Cuevas is an excellant docter,she makes sure her paients understand, their body pain and will explain your condition, answer my questions, will explain my bloodwork or test she runs and explain results, will speak to my other docter that are taking care of me for other illness, to make sure every thing is taken care and my medication is correct and for me not over medicate myself with other medicaton. She takes her time with her patients and not like other docter that treat us like cattle or make you feel like crap and never answer our questions. And she never overcharge. The staff is great they call and remind me of my appointment and answer any questions also. Thank you Dr. Cuevas and your staff, for making me feel I am in good hands, cause with all my pain an suffering I some times I just want to give up.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I'm very satisfied with the office in general .I feel she listen to me and she is very caring.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Rita E. Cuevas's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1985)