Ratings for Dr. Robert Wolfgang

Dr. Wolfgang is super intelligent. I am having a colonoscopy tomorrow. I gained trust in him quickly, durring my first long office visit. I am educated and was able to size him up - He is experienced, well spoken, eager to help, and someone who takes his job serious. Today, you would be surprised how many Drs. pawn you off when they can not figure out your issues promptly. If you do not get answers, get a new Dr(s).

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Wolfgang is an intellectual type of Doctor. He rarely made eye contact and was always looking at his lap top, typing away. I found him to be cold and aloof. His staff seem to have no empathy or respect for a patients right to privacy leaving the glass window wide open and discussing personal information. They were also unreliable regarding important time sensitive paperwork wich created all sorts of issues. Overall, my experience was not a great one. It took forever between appointments making finding a solution to my problems a excrutiatingly, painfuly drawn out process.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Robert Wolfgang's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Sask Health