Ratings for Dr. Kenneth E. Rose

Great doctor! He always takes time with me and listens to and answers my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rose.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

He prescribed a blood pressure pill at to high of a dose. I could not get out of a chair. My hands and feet felt like they weighed 50lbs a piece. I called him to question the dosage. He said that was the correct dosage and I would have to get used to it. I talked to the nurse practioner at my employer about it. She called him to discuss the dosage. He got angry and said he had practiced medicine for twenty years. How dare a nurse question him about the dosage of the medicine. My pharmacist even questioned the dosage. He would not lower my dosage without me going in to see him. He said he would not charge an office fee for the visit. Needless to say, they charged me for an office visit. They would not remove the charge. I paid it and never went back.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I would absolutely not recommend this doctor to anyone. I have a condition that requires that I take a certain medication and I ran out of this medicine. I called in a refill and he refused to fill it until I see him...not a problem. However, the fact that he wouldn't give me just enough pills to get me through to the appointment IS. Without this medication I can become very sick and either one of two things is true. One he doesn't know anything about my condition or two he doesn't care. In this case it may be a little of both. I will be finding another physician immediately as I cannot do without this medication. Take my advice STAY AWAY from this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Great doctor, based on about a dozen visits now. The best office staff I've ever met ! Blood test, urine sample, 2 chest xrays, & ekg in 15 minute time frame. EXCELLENT ! (rbwright@tva.gov)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

If I had not changed doctors when I did I would have died of cancer. I'm still fighting cancer because of Dr.Rose. So hateful to me as I tried to ask questions

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Do not recommend this doctor.He has a split personality.He may feel like taking you serious one day and he may blow you off the next.He can be very nice one day and hateful and uncaring the next.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

So broken hearted that he brushed me off. Now I'm fighting cancer because of his disconcern about my complaints

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Takes his time with you and realy listens. Great Doctor, would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Kenneth E. Rose's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)

Tufts