Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. Volatile

This doctor's skills, experiences, personality, and compassion are superb. He was tye perfect surgeon for me and my family. Simply, remarkable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Volatile is awesome! He is very caring and compassionate. Prior to seeing Dr. Volatile I saw two orthopedic surgeons and two physician assistants who offered me no assistance with my health issue. Dr. Volatile listened to me and performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee where he found a large piece of bone under my kneecap. I high recommend Dr. Volatile.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

The very best bar none ! Over year since total hip replacement with absolutely no problems.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

He just replaced a knee and I am very pleased with Dr. Volatile and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

He just did a complete hip replacement on me and treated a broken wrist. They don't come any better. I highly recommend dr. Volatile to my friends and loved ones. He is the best and like family. Love this man!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I have just met Dr. Volatile and was extremely impressed. He is going to be MY SURGEON for the ortho work that I need to have done.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

On October 23, 2017 I had knee replacement surgery. All I can say is that I wish I had done it sooner. The pain during recover was less painful, than the pain I had after an arthroscopic surgery in 2012. I really appreciate everything Dr. Volatile has done for me, he has given me excellent care. I am total satisfied with the results of my knee replacement and I will use him for all my Orthopedic needs in the future. Thanks again Dr. Volatile. Joe Dan Brown

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Volatile!! I had bi-lateral knee replacement in July and was back at work in 4 weeks. His staff is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Terrible. Cares more about his quota than patients. No information, no concern about previous conditions such as disabilities, curt and unconcerned, no warnings or advise post-surgery. Have suffered pain and near fatal falls because of his surgery. Had hip implant and was hemi plegic at time of surgery without pain and not falling.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Terrible experience with him. My knee is worse that it was pre surgery....surgery was almost 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Thomas B. Volatile's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)