Ratings for Dr. R. Randal Aaranson

saw this guy for second opinion, very knowledgeable, took his time, answered my questions, highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Aaranson recently moved to a new office at 2917 Highway K in O'Fallon in the Deer Creek Footcare office. I found him at this location, and I found him very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Not a bad doc, but he charges you for an office visit, then also charges to make an evaluation of your issue. Why is this not covered in the office visit charges? Filed a complaint with the BBB, and his response clearly indicated he didn't grasp the question at hand.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Didn't give me enough time to recover from surgery. Made me fell as if I were asking him to do something illegal because I wanted a few additional weeks off work. I earned sick time I should be able to use it if I need if, and my doctor should assist if asked. Every person heals diferently.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr Aaranson was extremely nice and he explained everything so I could understand. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012