You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony M. Spina

Dr. Anthony M. Spina's Ratings

Exceptional doctor and staff, especially nurse Kathy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Fabulous bedside manner, amazing staff, painless procedures! Performed extractions on both of my children and both were easy as could be. Staff is fabulous and extremely caring. Answered all of my question and put myself and my boys at ease!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

All the staff are just lovely - helpful, reassuring, pleasant, fun to talk to. Dr. Spina is clearly knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. Having a tooth extracted and, then , a hole drilled into the bone to seat an implant is more than a bit nerve-wracking but he did an excellent job and throughout the procedures was also very aware of my need to know exactly what was going on. Skill is certainly more important than "bedside manner" but Dr. Spina gets top marks on both. He and his staff made a fundamentally unpleasant experience as pleasant as it could be. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who may need the same services and, should I ever need such services in the future, I'll definitely return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Spina and his staff. The receptionists were very kind and welcoming and I felt very comfortable with the whole environment.

I went in to get all of my wisdom teeth removed. One of Dr. Spina's assistants (I forget her name) was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable before the surgery. She explained thoroughly everything that might happen when I left the office and the best way to take care of myself. Dr. Spina also explained everything to me and made sure I knew what to look out for as well.

I was very woozy after the surgery, but I do recall the assistants walking me out to the car and driver that was going to take me home. They called me later that day to make sure I was doing okay. They also called me the next day and did the same thing. Aside from that, they were open to receive any phone calls if I needed any assistance or information.

Overall, extremely pleased with their service and would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I highly recommend Dr.Spina. His office took in my daughter for a last minute appointment to extract an infected tooth. We were unhappy with her previous dentist from a different practice. We drove from Wisconsin to his office in Park Ridge, IL.....and we were very pleased on how he took care of our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Excellence in every way! So please with everything Dr. Spina has done for me and my teeth. Incredible staff, knowledge, and overall attitude. Thanks very much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

6/13/14 Dr.Spina and his staff are wonderful. My daughter had gum surgery and they really put her at ease! On our way home my daughter commented how nice Dr. Spina is! I would recommend Dr. Spina to family and friends without hesitation !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2337305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Spina performed a tooth extraction, the first I had experienced. He was friendly, on-time, extremely patient in explaining the process, and seemingly skilled to perform the procedure pain-free. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family, and will definitely return to him should I need additional oral surgery in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I saw another review about paying up front. This is actually very common with specialist, especially in Rockford. I had a tooth pulled twice before, never as fast and painless as he did it. Very pleasantly surprised. The last dentist that pulled one of my teeth left me apprehensive upon having to get another done. So I found Dr. Spina and he was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Everything about my visit was perfect. The staff was helpful and friendly. Dr. Spina put me at ease right away and the procedure went exactly as the he explained. I highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335186].votes_count ]]