Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Spina

I had a great experience with Dr. Spina and his staff for wisdom teeth removal surgery. He explained everything thoroughly and the surgery was quick and painless.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Spina ... he took me on short notice, same day, and painlessly extracted a large molar with a huge cavity that had been giving me trouble.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have been to Dr. Spina's office approximately five times for consults to extractions. My observation is that while competent, both he and his staff can be rude. As of November 2016, Dr. Spina was the only doctor in the office, and it is apparent that both he and his staff are overworked. Very little time is devoted to answering patient questions and concerns. It is a generally unhappy office environment, with waiting times of more than 45 minutes. It is my understanding that the office is scheduled to move to a different location and that additional staff is to be added.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

We were very happy with the compassion and professionalism of Dr. Spina and his great staff. They really helped with my daughters anxiety of getting her 4 wisdom teeth removed. It went smoothly and she's doing great! Thanks to all!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Great customer service, great patient care. Loved the follow up call thanks for caring. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Spina is the best! My Son had all four of his wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Spina recently. He and his staff are absolutely the best. My Son experienced no pain or swelling at all. Everything went so smoothly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised how easy it went. Wisdom tooth removed and no problems.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

The most rude and disrespectful experience of my life! The front desk had poor attitudes and were very sassy and snotty with me. I was told after my first appointment/consultation that I do not owe anything. Only to get a bill from them 3 months later along with another $1.32 service charge added to that initial amount five days later.... what the heck could that even be when I had nothing to do with them since MAY!!! They knew I did not have any insurance that would be covering this cost, that is why I stopped at the front desk before leaving to make sure I paid my dues. Which I was told were $0. I am purely disgusted with this offices customer service skills and ways of operating. I will be telling my dentist to NEVER again refer anyone to this office. On top of that the doctor was with me maybe five minutes after I had waited almost an hour past my initial appointment. Mind you I came early as instructed to fill out all my paperwork. Just for me to find out that even close to two weeks later my scan (which I left there in CD rom form)was still not reviewed by him and they didn't even know where my scan was! I was boiling by then (and in a lot of pain) and said I just want to pick up my scan and NOT work with this doctor anymore. All I got was more attitude and a phone hang up..... real professional....real professional. ::SMH:: Then just to receive my scan in an antagonistic manner from the front desk as I came to pick it up.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Spina is the best of the best. Two partial root canals left me in severe pain. I contacted Dr. Spina who fit me in his schedule, at the last minute, for the following morning. He extracted the tooth quickly and without pain. His staff is compassionate and professional, the office clean and very pleasant. I received a call the following day to see how I was feeling. I highly and fully recommend and endorse Dr. Spina. He is professional, extremely precise in his work and a true professional and treated me wonderfully throughout my procedure. I will absolutely return should I need his care in the future.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Thanks for your compassionate, respectful surgical expertise. A good, experienced staff, too. Highly recommended to anyone in Park Ridge!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017