Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Spina

Dr. Anthony Spina and his staff are excellent. They all work as a team, all are very skilled and professional. They make sure you are comfortable and relaxed. Very positive and up beat office. Makes having a procedure done much easier. I will definitely be going here for all my oral surgery needs. I went to another oral surgeon prior to getting my implant here and it was not a good experience. He extracted my tooth and then told me I was a bad candidate for an implant. I received a second opinion from Dr. Spina and I now have an excellent implant! Very happy with their work!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Spina was so wonderful with my daughter. She had her wisdoms teeth pulled. His bedside manner was incredible and he was extremely knowledgable. No complaints here!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Anthony Spina and his entire staff are exceptionally competent and a very nice group of people. I had an extremely pleasant experience before, during, and after my wisdom tooth extraction procedure thanks to the level of care and attention to detail provided by Anthony and staff. I felt calm and at ease throughout the entire process because of how well everything was explained to me and how well the surgery was performed. If you would like the utmost level of care, and a doctor you whose card you will keep on the fridge and recommend to all your family and friends, Spina is the place for you. Dr. Spina is one of those Doctor's with a calling, and with the help of his dedicated staff, I trust you will be in good hands just like me.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Never again will I go back! Takes to many people! the wait time is to long! If something does not go right he gets upset! He needs another Doctor in the office, or if he wants to work by him self then do not take so many people at once! Would never recommend Dr. Anthony Spina to any one!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Spina and his staff are wonderful. They made my son, who was 8 at the time of his first visit, feel so comfortable. They took care of him like they would their own son or grandson. It is apparent that Dr. Spina is very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him for any oral procedures.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Exceptional doctor and staff, especially nurse Kathy

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Fabulous bedside manner, amazing staff, painless procedures! Performed extractions on both of my children and both were easy as could be. Staff is fabulous and extremely caring. Answered all of my question and put myself and my boys at ease!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

All the staff are just lovely - helpful, reassuring, pleasant, fun to talk to. Dr. Spina is clearly knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. Having a tooth extracted and, then , a hole drilled into the bone to seat an implant is more than a bit nerve-wracking but he did an excellent job and throughout the procedures was also very aware of my need to know exactly what was going on. Skill is certainly more important than "bedside manner" but Dr. Spina gets top marks on both. He and his staff made a fundamentally unpleasant experience as pleasant as it could be. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who may need the same services and, should I ever need such services in the future, I'll definitely return.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Spina and his staff. The receptionists were very kind and welcoming and I felt very comfortable with the whole environment. I went in to get all of my wisdom teeth removed. One of Dr. Spina's assistants (I forget her name) was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable before the surgery. She explained thoroughly everything that might happen when I left the office and the best way to take care of myself. Dr. Spina also explained everything to me and made sure I knew what to look out for as well. I was very woozy after the surgery, but I do recall the assistants walking me out to the car and driver that was going to take me home. They called me later that day to make sure I was doing okay. They also called me the next day and did the same thing. Aside from that, they were open to receive any phone calls if I needed any assistance or information. Overall, extremely pleased with their service and would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I highly recommend Dr.Spina. His office took in my daughter for a last minute appointment to extract an infected tooth. We were unhappy with her previous dentist from a different practice. We drove from Wisconsin to his office in Park Ridge, IL.....and we were very pleased on how he took care of our daughter.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014