Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Spina

I was pleasantly surprised how easy it went. Wisdom tooth removed and no problems.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

The most rude and disrespectful experience of my life! The front desk had poor attitudes and were very sassy and snotty with me. I was told after my first appointment/consultation that I do not owe anything. Only to get a bill from them 3 months later along with another $1.32 service charge added to that initial amount five days later.... what the heck could that even be when I had nothing to do with them since MAY!!! They knew I did not have any insurance that would be covering this cost, that is why I stopped at the front desk before leaving to make sure I paid my dues. Which I was told were $0. I am purely disgusted with this offices customer service skills and ways of operating. I will be telling my dentist to NEVER again refer anyone to this office. On top of that the doctor was with me maybe five minutes after I had waited almost an hour past my initial appointment. Mind you I came early as instructed to fill out all my paperwork. Just for me to find out that even close to two weeks later my scan (which I left there in CD rom form)was still not reviewed by him and they didn't even know where my scan was! I was boiling by then (and in a lot of pain) and said I just want to pick up my scan and NOT work with this doctor anymore. All I got was more attitude and a phone hang up..... real professional....real professional. ::SMH:: Then just to receive my scan in an antagonistic manner from the front desk as I came to pick it up.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Spina is the best of the best. Two partial root canals left me in severe pain. I contacted Dr. Spina who fit me in his schedule, at the last minute, for the following morning. He extracted the tooth quickly and without pain. His staff is compassionate and professional, the office clean and very pleasant. I received a call the following day to see how I was feeling. I highly and fully recommend and endorse Dr. Spina. He is professional, extremely precise in his work and a true professional and treated me wonderfully throughout my procedure. I will absolutely return should I need his care in the future.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Thanks for your compassionate, respectful surgical expertise. A good, experienced staff, too. Highly recommended to anyone in Park Ridge!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Anthony Spina and his staff are excellent. They all work as a team, all are very skilled and professional. They make sure you are comfortable and relaxed. Very positive and up beat office. Makes having a procedure done much easier. I will definitely be going here for all my oral surgery needs. I went to another oral surgeon prior to getting my implant here and it was not a good experience. He extracted my tooth and then told me I was a bad candidate for an implant. I received a second opinion from Dr. Spina and I now have an excellent implant! Very happy with their work!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Spina was so wonderful with my daughter. She had her wisdoms teeth pulled. His bedside manner was incredible and he was extremely knowledgable. No complaints here!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Anthony Spina and his entire staff are exceptionally competent and a very nice group of people. I had an extremely pleasant experience before, during, and after my wisdom tooth extraction procedure thanks to the level of care and attention to detail provided by Anthony and staff. I felt calm and at ease throughout the entire process because of how well everything was explained to me and how well the surgery was performed. If you would like the utmost level of care, and a doctor you whose card you will keep on the fridge and recommend to all your family and friends, Spina is the place for you. Dr. Spina is one of those Doctor's with a calling, and with the help of his dedicated staff, I trust you will be in good hands just like me.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Never again will I go back! Takes to many people! the wait time is to long! If something does not go right he gets upset! He needs another Doctor in the office, or if he wants to work by him self then do not take so many people at once! Would never recommend Dr. Anthony Spina to any one!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Spina and his staff are wonderful. They made my son, who was 8 at the time of his first visit, feel so comfortable. They took care of him like they would their own son or grandson. It is apparent that Dr. Spina is very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him for any oral procedures.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Exceptional doctor and staff, especially nurse Kathy

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015