You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Spina

Never again will I go back! Takes to many people! the wait time is to long! If something does not go right he gets upset! He needs another Doctor in the office, or if he wants to work by him self then do not take so many people at once! Would never recommend Dr. Anthony Spina to any one!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Spina and his staff are wonderful. They made my son, who was 8 at the time of his first visit, feel so comfortable. They took care of him like they would their own son or grandson. It is apparent that Dr. Spina is very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him for any oral procedures.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Exceptional doctor and staff, especially nurse Kathy

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Fabulous bedside manner, amazing staff, painless procedures! Performed extractions on both of my children and both were easy as could be. Staff is fabulous and extremely caring. Answered all of my question and put myself and my boys at ease!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

All the staff are just lovely - helpful, reassuring, pleasant, fun to talk to. Dr. Spina is clearly knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. Having a tooth extracted and, then , a hole drilled into the bone to seat an implant is more than a bit nerve-wracking but he did an excellent job and throughout the procedures was also very aware of my need to know exactly what was going on. Skill is certainly more important than "bedside manner" but Dr. Spina gets top marks on both. He and his staff made a fundamentally unpleasant experience as pleasant as it could be. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who may need the same services and, should I ever need such services in the future, I'll definitely return.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Spina and his staff. The receptionists were very kind and welcoming and I felt very comfortable with the whole environment. I went in to get all of my wisdom teeth removed. One of Dr. Spina's assistants (I forget her name) was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable before the surgery. She explained thoroughly everything that might happen when I left the office and the best way to take care of myself. Dr. Spina also explained everything to me and made sure I knew what to look out for as well. I was very woozy after the surgery, but I do recall the assistants walking me out to the car and driver that was going to take me home. They called me later that day to make sure I was doing okay. They also called me the next day and did the same thing. Aside from that, they were open to receive any phone calls if I needed any assistance or information. Overall, extremely pleased with their service and would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I highly recommend Dr.Spina. His office took in my daughter for a last minute appointment to extract an infected tooth. We were unhappy with her previous dentist from a different practice. We drove from Wisconsin to his office in Park Ridge, IL.....and we were very pleased on how he took care of our daughter.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

6/13/14 Dr.Spina and his staff are wonderful. My daughter had gum surgery and they really put her at ease! On our way home my daughter commented how nice Dr. Spina is! I would recommend Dr. Spina to family and friends without hesitation !!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Spina performed a tooth extraction, the first I had experienced. He was friendly, on-time, extremely patient in explaining the process, and seemingly skilled to perform the procedure pain-free. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family, and will definitely return to him should I need additional oral surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Anthony M. Spina's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Never again will I go back! Takes to many people! the wait time is to long! If something does not go right he gets upset! He needs another Doctor in the office,..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Spina and his staff are wonderful. They made my son, who was 8 at the time of his first visit, feel so comfortable. They took care of him like they would..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional doctor and staff, especially nurse Kathy"

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous bedside manner, amazing staff, painless procedures! Performed extractions on both of my children and both were easy as could be. Staff is fabulous and ..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "All the staff are just lovely - helpful, reassuring, pleasant, fun to talk to. Dr. Spina is clearly knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. Having a tooth ex..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Spina and his staff. The receptionists were very kind and welcoming and I felt very comfortable with the whole environme..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr.Spina. His office took in my daughter for a last minute appointment to extract an infected tooth. We were unhappy with her previous dentis..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellence in every way! So please with everything Dr. Spina has done for me and my teeth. Incredible staff, knowledge, and overall attitude. Thanks very much!"

November 6, 2014
  • new location added: Orland Park, IL

January 15, 2014
  • City changed from "Mount Prospect" to "Park Ridge"

• location removed: Chicago, IL

January 15, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony M."

October 20, 2013
  • new location added: Chicago, IL

June 26, 2013
  • City changed from "MT PROSPECT" to "Mount Prospect", Practice changed from "ASSOCIATES FOR ORAL MAXILLOFACIAL AND IMPLANT SURGERY" to "Associates For Oral"

April 14, 2012